Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something to Share

well well ~~~
Here are something that I wanted to share ...
I think everyone of you might know them ...
since they are famous on youtube and facebook ...
with their song cover ...
Yes , no doubt ... they are nice and sweet and lovely ...
( hmm hmm ... )

Friend of mine highly & strongly recommended to me earlier ...
but ... I just viewed it ...
here are the clip ...

JS - Officially Missing You - Tamia


How awesome they are ...
really like their sweet voice ...
so ... I surf through almost all of their uploaded clips on youtube ...
and ... this is another clip that I fallen to ...

JS - Amazed by You


And guess what here ...
they are Korean ...
although they born and raised in Sydney ...

So here is the youtube channel of them ...
check it out ...

Jayesslee @ youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment